Algae's Musings and Rambles

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Algae's Musings and Rambles

I don't really expect anyone to read this. I really just wanted a place to keep track of my thoughts. I also need it for cathartic purposes - sometimes I just need to write my thoughts down. I'm a faster typist than writer, so maybe this will help.

Plus, I think everyone at snopes will get tired of my ARGH! posts soon. I don't post them often, but they do seem to be coming up more and more lately.

I've been married for almost 5 years now to a wonderful guy. I get frustrated a lot lately with him - he's between jobs - and it's not fair to him. I'm a first time mom to Alex. Alex is almost 8 months and a joy and delight. He's so cute and smart. Expect this to be filled with lots of bragging about him. :)

I work in a Research Library on a propietary database, but my department is being transfered to Connecticut, so we're losing our jobs, which makes for a tense situation. I'm a Masters Candidate in Library and Information Science, but I've gotten behind with that, so I'm starting again in May with one class (paid for by a scholarship I won!).

There's not much more. This is mostly for me, so I don't feel much need to post too much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home