Algae's Musings and Rambles

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Don't get me wrong...

There's a lot to be thankful in my life. I have a good job, good friends, a great husband, a fantastic little boy and am blessed in many ways that I realize others are not.

But I feel like I'm dancing on a knife point right now.

I'm so tired. All the time. And when I'm having fun, I have one hundred and seven thoughts in my head and they're all swirling so quickly, I can hardly catch one.

I don't like being touched any longer. Steve touches me, even for a massage, and I get prickly. I like to snuggle with Alex, but I get antsy after a few minutes.

I never want to go anywhere. Once I'm there, I'm fine. Getting up and doing the prep to get there is not so good. Or, if I have to clean (which I always have to do), I prefer to just let the mess pile up until Steve gets to it.

Steve seems to be starting stories in the middle of them and then not understanding why I can't follow along.

I'm very frustrated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home