Algae's Musings and Rambles

Saturday, December 02, 2006

LAN Party

We have 12 guys over, all playing computer games and eating junk food.

Mr. Algae asked for this, and I agreed, but I agreed to Saturday and Sunday...last night, 5 people came over. I'm not sure why they felt it was okay to come over a day early, but Mr. Algae apparently thought it was cool, so, here they were.

So, I got up in the morning (BTW, Plankton slept last night from 7:30 p.m. until 9:00 a.m.! I know!) and realized with far more people than I had planned on and these guys would probably want breakfast. So, I made pancakes.

And then cleaned the kitchen.

And then started the ground beef and fixin's for the Taco Bar they were having for dinner.

And then cleaned the kitchen.

But, my mom came over and we took Plankton to see the Christmas Wonderland and he seemed to enjoy it. He started in the stroller, just sort of looking at stuff, but by the end, he was out of the stoller, running (!) around trying to touch everything. Then, after dinner at Friendly's, we went to Toys 'R' Us, where Alex played with every toy he could get his hands on, but somehow, we left with only a Wiggles DVD.

Anyways, the guys are still here and the kitchen is a mess, but I've now cleaned the kitchen twice. I think it' s Mr. Algae's turn.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home