Algae's Musings and Rambles

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Couch to 5k: Week 1 Day 1

Well, Steve and I have been talking about better ways to get in shape. I mentioned the Couch to 5k Running plan and he's all for it.

What was I thinking?

I'm not a runner! I don't like to run. It's painful and my glasses bobble and my breasts bounce. But I agreed to this.

Tonight was our first attempt. I was dying by the end, but I survived. Steve kept track of the time and I just tried to keep up. I think Steve could have jumped into Week 2 without a problem.

We've decided not to take Alex this week. My mom said she'll watch him or take him for a parallel walk while we do our half hour. So, I'm out of excuses and now...it's time to run.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Brady, Theresa, & Lily said...

You posted!!! I just randomly checked and you posted today....sweet!! I had Lily in the stroller the other day and I had to run across the street and I felt all kinds of things bouncing around that had usually stayed put when I was in High School. Having a baby really loosened things up!!! So I know what you mean about the bouncing. Keep me posted on how it goes!!:) P.S. Lily just spit up sweet potatoes on the cute bib you made her so it is definitely getting good use:) Thanks again!!

11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home